Friday, April 9, 2010

Is it Halloween Yet??

I Have 2 cards to show you today. This 1st one I created with a Sweet Pea Stamps image by Elaine Cox (Sheet#3/Plate#40) and this is from her last release. And her name is Brown Hat Spring Fairy. As you can see her hat's not brown. I decided that this image wanted to be created into a halloween card. I love the way the purple and green turned out.. this card is so bright and vibrant (So pretty in person).
And I also decided to stay with the Halloween theme and I used this image from (Exotic Halloween) Sweet Pea Stamps by Ching Chou Kuiks (Sheet#11/Plate#38). It is so hard for me to put down these stamps as I just love coloring and creating with them!! They make me feel like an artist!! And anyone who knows me knows I can't draw!!! Not even a little!! So coloring these beautiful images is the closest I'll ever get to being an artist!!




In this picture you can see the Glossy Accents I added to the glow from the candle light.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo
Paper: DP - Cloud Nine,Textured Green CS, black, purple and orange CS(DCWV)
Image stamped on Neenah Solar Crest( THIS PAPER IS AWESOME)
Accessories- Bare tree die cut, glitter glue, Fiskars punch
Copics Used:
Skin: E50,E51,E00,E21,C1, Blush(RV02,Rv23,Rv10)then went back over with E50
Eyes: E55,Y26,E50,Y0000
Hair: C7,C5,C3,C1,C0, Copic multiliner
Clothes:V04,V09,V15,V17,BV02
Hat: YG03,YG06,YG23,YG25,G05,FYG1(Fluorescent Yellow)
Owl: E30,E33,E37,E17,E18,E40,E41,E47
Background: BV23,BV20,BV02,Bv31
Other: YG23,YG06,FYG1,YR09,YR16,YR04,Y08,Y06,Y11
2nd card
Ink: Memento tuxedo
Paper: DP- Cloud Nine, DCWV (CS Black, Eggplant, Textured purple (CTMH)
Image stamped on Neenah Solar Crest
Accessories: Spellbinders Pendant Die, Sizzix decorative corner Die, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch, Glitter Glue, purple bling, black brads, Glossy Accents
Copics
Skin: E50,E00,Rvoo,E51,RVo2,R83
Eyes: G05,YG23,FYG1
Hair: 100,C9,C7,C5,C3,C1,B60,BV31,V04,V15
Clothes: C9,C7,C5,C3,C1,V04,V15,BV02
Pumpkins: YR09,YR68,YR16,YR04,C7
Candle Light- Yoooo,Yoo,Y11,Y06
Background: C0,C1,C3,C5,BV20,BV23

13 comments:

  1. Amazing Angela! You did a smashing job with those colors. Love your dark tones and details.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both AMAZING! I esp. love the second one (totally my fave SP image!). I love the glaze you used, the colors you chose, the layout...everything! It's a gorgous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Angela, love both of your creations, your colouring is wonderful, your dsp and special detail are amazing, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just stunning!!! I am ready for Halloween now... your colors and coloring is abesolut perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, both of these cards are breath taking. My favorite one is the first one. I love them both, your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Angela. Thanks for the extra photos and the detailing on your marker selections! I love the 1st card with the owl. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both!!! Halloween is my favorite holiday and now I really want them!!! The coloring is perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both just gorgeous Angela. I really really love both of them. I love Halloween, it's just my favorite Holiday... so much creativity and fun goes into it! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are really beautiful, love the colors !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning creations!
    The colors and the coloring is amazing!
    The images are too die for as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW. This is absolutely stunning! The colouring is fab. Love the shades. Very eerie (in the best way possible)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are breathtaking. What a wonderful way you have with using black as a primary color.

    ReplyDelete