Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wedding card

I have used one of the beautiful ching-chou-kuik stamps Rising Flame to create a wedding card. As soon as I saw her I imagined the bodice to be filled with pearls or glitter. I know the name indicates that she has fire around her, but I felt the stamp should be icy and frosty in cool shades rather than warm.

She is coloured with grey to add shades and silver glitter. In her hair she has a charm and a piece of mesh (looking like a vail) peeps from behind the image.




















/Katarina

8 comments:

  1. such a pretty card and this image looks lovely in black and white. also love that little charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Katarina, I also like the black and white look to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, love the black and white - j

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty I love how you incorporated the hair piece, and then left the iamge uncolored.

    Just wonderful.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely idea to use this stamp for a wedding card, it is so different and looks great in black and white.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and great idea! That is one of the things I love about these stamps - even though they have name based on how the artist saw them, we can see them any way we want!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever way of making a wedding card!! Great job!!
    Holley

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes an amazing wedding card Katarina! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete