Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Have a Magical Day!

I love this stamp, called Dark Sirene, from ching chou kuik's fantasy art collection. This stamp is on plate #24 and the saying used comes from Plate #21. For this card I stamped the image with Memento black ink and trimmed out the image to remove the background. I colored her with copic markers including coloring over the black hair to give it a dark brown look.

I think she is so beautiful that I didn't want to add a lot of extra embellishments, but I do think the image would love fabulous if I had some flowers that matched the color of the flowers in it. You can even use your stamping ink to add extra color to the floral embellishments so they match even better. The bling used on this card are pearls from Queen&Co.

Have a magical day!

Holley

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Holley! The red is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holley, absolutely stunning, love the colours and your colouring is wonderful, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holley, love the colors you chose for this card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo Holley. Don't it make her blue eyes blue!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the reds Holley! perfect colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Holley,Fab colours.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like her cut out like that and your color choices are wonderful! Great card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holley, I love the reds!! You did a wondeful job with this image!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete