Monday, March 22, 2010

Alice in a Field of Mushrooms

Hello! I am so excited about the new images coming out at Sweet Pea Stamps! While I wait for the rest of mine to arrive, I thought I would play with Alice again and use her a little differently. This time I cut her out of her background (I also wiped away the ink form her hand and the bottom of her dress where the table legs cross it before I stamped her so I could draw a teacup in her hand.) I drew some mushroom cap shapes on the DP I wanted to use, cut those out, then drew some stems on white paper and colored them with my Copics. The "Drink Me" is from the Alice Sentiments set.

The Details:
Stamps: Elaine Cox Alice Drink Me (sheet 2, Plate 35 ), Alice Sentiments (Plate 37)
Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, Razzelberry Dark (Prism), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,Y21,Y26
Dress:B91,B93,B95
Mushroom Stems: E50,E53,E55,E57
Misc: Stardust Stickles


Have a magical day!
:-)Traci

11 comments:

  1. Traci, your card turned out adorable. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card hopeing to be able to play with my stamps soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci I love it. Love how she looks 3D and how you drew the cup..... absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci, this is just gorgeous!! I love the added tea cup and those beautiful BIG mushrooms!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like your rendition better than the original Traci. Nice work!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those mushrooms! very sweet card. j

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cute Traci. Love the way you used patterned paper in with your design. That's a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling! Love all the Alice things and this card is no exception! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Alice card Traci!! The mushrooms are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo Traci- this is a FABULOUS card! Love the changes you made and the mushrooms are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant idea with the mushrooms. Very outside-of-the-box.

    ReplyDelete