Friday, February 12, 2010

Next Follower Contest Drawing February 15!


All of our followers are entered into a contest. The prize is 2 cards from our designers. On the 15th and 30th of the month, we will draw the name of one lucky follower of the design team gallery (this blog) and post to their blog that they have won. The winner can contact Jennifer with their mailing address and your prize will be on the way!

Additional entries can be earned by spreading the word about our contest! Just enter the link of the post below - an additional entry will be given for each verified link on the day of the drawing.

*Now you can use these wonderful blinkies to spread the word!

Good Luck!



2 comments:

  1. oooooo pick me pick me! LOL

    I've linked
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and thoughtful. I hope my post brings you more followers.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete