Sunday, February 7, 2010

Black Rose Fairy

Hello! On my last couple of cards I used a lot more embellishments than I usually do, so I decided to keep it a little simpler this time. These images are so gorgeous they don't really need all of those extra embellishment (although they look beautiful that way, too!) My background was made by rubbing Black Craft ink (Stampin' Up) over one side of my Cuttlebug embossing folder and then using gray cardstock.

The Details:
Stamp: Black Rose Fairy (ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection sheet 7 plate 29)
Paper: Basic Gray and Basic Black (SU) White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Black Craft (SU)
Copics:
Skin: RV00,RV02
Hair: RV02,RV04,RV06,RV09
Clothes: C1,C3,C5,C7,C9
Misc: atyou Spica black glitter pen, Sakura Clear Stardust pen, Stardust Stickles, Black diamond Stickles
, velvet ribbon

Have a magical day!
:-)Traci

10 comments:

  1. Traci, I love the black with the pink hair, toooo and pink accents, this is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - her pink hair really adds something special. I agree that you need very few embellies with these beauties. I am usually a more is more kind of crafter but find myself keepinf cards simple when using these gorgeous images. Have a great weekend
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Traci !!!
    I love the colors you used.
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning I love the lack of embellishments and the black and pink are stunning and the subtle background is perfect. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Black and love your card..... I love how you added the pink to the tip of the wings.... awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple and still so stunning! Love the black and the elegance of this card! BRAVA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traci, love all the black with the pink added to her wings!! So elegant Traci!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black & pink makes a "stunning" card!! Fabulous colours with the black & pink Just Love itxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool card, love the color choices

    ReplyDelete