Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is...a Valentine

Here's one of ching-chou kuik's Fanasy Art stamps from plate # 22. I paired it with the "Love is" quote from Plate #17. It makes a beautiful Valentine.



I started with a large sized corrugated card from Paper Pallete. I took two ribbons, a black ribbon and a thinner red ribbon. Because the card is corrugated, it would be hard to attach the ribbon directly to it. I cut a thin strip of paper just a little smaller than the black ribbon. I used ribbon glue to adhere the ribbon to the paper strip and then glued the red ribbon on top of the black ribbon. I then used regular adhesive to attach the paper strip to the card.

Project Materials: Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps Plate #22 and #17); Ink (Memento, ColorBox Chalk); Heart Brad (Bazzill); Round Tag (Stampin' Up); Cardstock (DCWV); Color (Copic Markers);

Cheers all!
Holley

9 comments:

  1. Holley I love the the colours you have used to colour her she looks so pretty, this image would also make a wonderful card for a Teenager...
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holley, I love what you did with this image and turning it into a valentines card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so gorgeous !!! I really love this image, perfect for a Valentine's card !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holley, the colors you chose are great! This is such a pretty Valentine card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just SOOO pretty!I Love seeing what people are doing with these gorgeous stamps and you are amazing with this card! great job...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, she is perfect for Valentines. I just inked her up again today :-). Love the red and brown tones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Valentine Holley! Love the colrong!

    ReplyDelete