Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fantasy Images from Plate 20


These cards were made using ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Sheet plate #20. Each one was colored with pencils (Derwent and PrismaColor). The ink is CTMH Archival Black, the first three bases use mica cardstock while the third is Club Scrap. The Winterberry prints are Basic Grey while the remaining cards use assorted fancy papers including printed mulberry and embossed. Embellish with dew drops, rhinestones, stickles and Prima flowers, add sentiments and you are done! I hope you enjoy them!




 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Jennifer, these are all equally gorgeous! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I esp. love the first one! The shimmer is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are all gorgeous!!!! Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I enjoy !!!
    I love all these cards, so gorgeous :)))
    HUGS,
    Mag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely - gorgeous sparkle! And I am so in love with the brunette's hair!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHat beautiful cards. I love the sparkle in the top one and the deep red in the bottom one. They are all fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so beautiful Jennifer!! I love all the sparkle! That mica cardstock is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous!! I love the sparkles, blings, and flowers. Perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you ladies, these images really do come out nicely, jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. All so gorgeous! Love the sparkle, shimmer and shine!!!

    ReplyDelete