Friday, November 13, 2009

Customer Color Card Challenge #1


Here is our first ever customer card challenge! Using these colors (or close to them) create a card using any Sweet Pea Stamps. This card must be sent in between the days of Nov 8-13 (the sooner the better).



Cards will be posted throughout the week and a random generator will pick the winner on Sunday, November 15th. The winner will win $5.00 in rubber money to use in our online store plus a Sweet Pea Stamps card challenge badge (located to the right) for their blog. E-mail your card to Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered Sweet pea Stamps. I love the Ching- Chou Kuik line. I am from the Detroit- Metro Area in Michigan so I had to support local business, and Buy them ALL. ahahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel, there will be lots more to come. This weekend another sheet will be unveiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't access the email. Could you email me?
    anitamocha@charter.net

    ReplyDelete