Friday, October 2, 2009

A Sweet Pea Boo to You!!

Hello everyone! Are you making your Halloween cards? Sweet Pea has a great set of Halloween stamps. These images come from Halloween Sheet #1.


Stamp your ghost with permanent black ink onto vellum. I used a vellum print because I think it gives them some depth. Once the ink is dry carefully cut out the ghosts. The card is orange cardstock layered in white and finally in black. I used a Fiskar's punch to make the border. I adhered the ghosts to the black cardstock and stamped "Boo to You" on the right hand side. This card is very simple yet professional looking. I added some sheer black ribbon, but I think white ribbon would look just as good.

Hope you are all inspired to make some great Halloween cards to send out to loved ones this year.

Happy Friday,

Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment