Sunday, October 4, 2009

Loves me, loves me not...



This week I have been playing with Molly from the new sheet. Molly seems to have a crush on someone and wants to know if he loves her back :D I've been very excited to start colouring her ever since she dropped in my mailbox. I used my new papers and ribbon I got today. The card is made following a sketch and the image is coloured with promarkers as always.



I made a bow from the ribbon I used. I have finally gotten a tip on a good way to adhere the ribbons. I used to use a glue, but even though it was supposed to dry clear it left shades on the ribbon. Instead I've started using double sided tape. I tried that before, but I did it with broad tape that I cut myself. It always got crooked. Now I have a thin tape and it's even supposed to work on organza ribbons! It was so much fun working with the ribbon that I think I have found my new favourite embellishment. If you've never tried it you should. Don't be scared of trying, just get yourself a good narrow double-sided tape.



Stamps: Molly and sentiment
Promarkers: ivory, primrose, pastel yellow, forest green, pastel green, turquoise, pastel pink and an old pantone - warm red T (for the flowers)
Papers: making memories, "flower patch"


Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you next week :)
/Katarina

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love all the layering you do with the different objects and papers. It looks so put together!

    Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete