Thursday, October 1, 2009

Connie-Boo To You!

This card sort of evolved into a monochromatic Halloween one. I began with some images from the Sweet Pea Stamps Halloween Plate #1 coupled with this adorable puffy ghost ribbon I bought long long ago.....

Supplies:
Halloween Plate #1 (Sweet Pea Stamps)
Puffy "Ghost" ribbon (unknown)
Glitter paper (unknown)
circle punch by EK Success
Black/Grey 2 tone cardstock from my stash
cotton ball from my medicine chest
Black Memories dye ink

I began by stamping the vertical saying along the right side and punching out all the O's.
I layered a strip of glitter paper on the inside so it shows behind the punched holes.
I added a piece of the puffy ghost ribbon along the top. I stamped and cut out a ghost image from the Halloween plate and put it on top of a torn up cotton ball to resemble clouds or maybe fog.
I think I like it but maybe it needs something yet?
What do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment