Sweet Pea Stamps Plate #12
Archival Black Ink Pad (CTMH)
Printed Paper (Unknown)
Cream Card Stock (Unknown)
Robin Blue Mica Card Stock (Calif. Paper Goods)
Copic Markers (.Too)
- Robin's Egg Blue
Scissors (EK Success)
Paper Trimmer (Purple Cow)
- Stamp the image on cream colored card stock and neatly trim out.
- Color the hair yellow, the wings gray, the leaves green, the dress blue, the skin is colored peach and the object in her hand is burgandy.
- Cut the printed back ground paper out about 1/2" larger than the stamped image and mat it.
- Attach the image to the card front in the upper area.
- Attach a 3/4" strip, that is the same width of the matted image, of the printed paper about 1/4" below the image and attach the acrylic drops.
- Enjoy sharing!