Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Two on Tuesday

I have TWO items to share with you today. It seemed fitting as the stamps are currently on sale BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!! Can you believe it? It is a shopper's DREAM!

First is a card created with the new Halloween plate. This little "vampire" just cracks me up, he is so cute! I had to ink him up right away. The blue word paper, he is matted on, was done using the sentiment in the same set. I just stamped it randomly on the paper before gluing on the cut out images.



The second item is an ATC I created using the Bodacious Mermaid. After coloring her in gray tones, I trimmed around the image and glued it to the prepared ATC. I then put some stickles on the background and smeared (yes, that is the technical term) it around with my finger.


I hope you enjoy these creations and are excited to create something of your own! Remember, if you use the Sweet Pea stamps to do so, send a photo to Jennifer so we can share it with others on Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment