Sunday, August 30, 2009

Follow your dreams...to Paris


In case you had a doubt: I just LOVE the Eiffel tower stamp from plate #6. I also managed to ask Lynette for this set with sentiments in my DT package. I think it's a brilliant set! I haven't seen sentiments like this anywhere else. You get so many different ones for a very low price, especially with the "2 for 1" deal now. They are perfect for those square 6" x 6" cards. That's the size of my card below.


I stamped my image with VersaMark ink and rubbed different chalks on it. Then I edged it with a gold pen and layered on a red panel. I stamped the sentiment directly on a red card with VersaMark and sprinkled gold embossing powder on top. The reason I used VersaMark and not a gold pad is because in case it gets wrong it doesn't show. I can just heat the ink (so it dries) and stamp again. That way the embossing powder doesn't get stuck to the first stamping.


It's such a simple yet elegant card. I love this stamp and think it's sooo versatile. I have some more ideas for it, but I'll try to use some other stamp next week, lol. Hope you've enjoyed it :)


/Katarina

1 comment: