This one was really fun to do combining the undersea with the Happy Birthday Butterfly and getting what I think was a very effective result.
It uses the Sweetpea phrase "If I counted every drop in the sea, It wouldn't match what you've given me" with the butterfly birthday however you don't see the happy birthday at all. Then the border is filled in with the undersea plants and some positive and negative punches making the whole card very busy but striking in my opinion.
1. Stamp butterfly birthday on glossy cardstock and heat emboss with clear powder.
2. Brayer background with "bouquet" kaleidacolor pad over the butterfly and borders. Polish ink off embossing with a kleenex
3. Stamp background over and over with undersea plant stamp from Sweetpea.
4. Stamp sentiment on blue cardstock, layer on a longer strip and punch out a branch.
5. Punch additional branches from 3 colors of cardstock.
6. Layer and attach, adding a couple of pearlized translucent brads.
card by cat gondek